Franklin School would like to acknowledge that the land we learn, play and grow on is Ngunnawal land. We would like to pay our respects to the elders past, present and emerging.
- Our Vision – Our students will be confident and involved learners who have a strong sense of identity and wellbeing
- Our Purpose – To create an environment where learning is dynamic, fun, challenging and focused on success and achievement
- Our Priorities
- Priority One: To improve spelling, reading and writing for all students
- Priority Two: Improve mathematical outcomes for all students
- Priority Three: To maintain student levels of wellbeing