Franklin School provides, for every student, an engaging environment with learning experiences that nurture and challenge their potential. We aim to build the capacity of our students so that they are resilient learners who have pride in themselves and their place of learning.
Franklin School's Vision is that:
- Our school is a place where learning is exciting, fun, challenging and focussed on success and achievement
- Our school is well-organised and resourced
- Our focus is on continually improving teacher capacity so that we can build upon and improve student learning outcomes
- Our community is welcomed, valued and plays an integral part in the development of our learning environment
- Our educators use their knowledge of students to engage them in rigorous learning to meet their current and future needs
Every day every student will know that Franklin School is:
"Our place of learning, of fun, of connection, a place where everyone is committed to doing their very best.
Franklin School is a truly great place to belong, to be, to become.